I’m not much of a cook, but when I’m in the right mood then I do my best to cook something healthy and visually appealing. Just as with exercises and all the rest, I also prefer minimalism in the kitchen. Or maybe that’s because I simply don’t know how to cook so well… Anyway, I made some healthy wraps this morning and I’d like to share my recipe with you guys.
Why wraps? Because they are delicious and healthy alternative to standard sandwiches. They’re neat and compact and really simple to prepare.
All you need is:
- Few tortillas
- 2 chicken fillets
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- Romaine lettuce
- Greek yogurt
- Dill, salt and pepper
- Slice chicken fillets, tomatoes, onions and dill;
- If you want to, you can make a quick marinade for chicken. Just mix any dressing you like with chicken and leave for 10 min;
- Heat a frying pan and cook the chicken for about 10 min (if a pan is good, you can bake it without any oil);
- While chicken is baking, prepare a sauce: mix Greek yogurt with dill, salt and pepper;
- When chicken is ready, take a tortilla and put all ingredients in layers: apply sauce, lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, onion and more sauce if you want to;
- Wrap it all together and bon appetit!
Hopefully soon enough I will learn how to cook something more complex and just as healthy. And I definitely will share more recipes with you! I hope you liked this one, and again – have a nice meal!